[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 17 07:34:59 EST 2003

I finally tried to solve the mentioned problem (see my last mail) by
exchanging the single files with the one from the Arcturus version.
I did not see there a needing of changes in this files, but there is one.
However, this idea came very fast, when I got another error in a different
file und drivers/net. So, I tried to exchange the /net dorectory with the one
from the Arcturus distribution and got another linking error.
Well, I stopped for this time wih this code hacking. Unfortunally I do not
really know much about this code there and did not wanted to hack in the
mentioned files.
Decided to go on with waiting for help...