[uClinux-dev] Re: MCF5282 Development

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Sun Mar 16 07:49:38 EST 2003

Hi Juanba,

juanba wrote:
> Hi, we are starting to design a project using the new
> 5282 ColdFire processor, uCLinux-2.4 version will be
> used.
> I would like to know which tasks, drivers, kernel porting are currently
> on-going for the 5282 chipset periphericals, core and so forth, and how
> this work is/will/could be time scheduled

I am working on the 5282 port right now. I don't expect
it to take too long to get the basic uClinux system
running. I only plan on supporting the serial and
ethernet devices with drivers.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Pty Ltd                               PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.SnapGear.com