[uClinux-dev] Help with Motorola 68vz328ads eval board

Frank W. Miller fwmiller at cornfed.com
Sat Mar 15 20:46:26 EST 2003

Ok, I'm on my way.  I've got a toolchain (the latest m68k-elf) and the
full source distribution, both of which I have installed and built
successfully.
I picked the ucdimm platform to build first since I think its probably the
closest to what I've got on the 68VZ328ADS.  The problem now is,
how do I boot the kernel on the board?  I've got a serial connection but
I need some kind of program to load it onto the target.  Does anyone
know where something like this exists?  I've have a DOS program called
bbugv.exe but that won't run (at least I don't know how to make it run)
under Linux.  Can anyone help me with booting this kernel?

Thanks,
FM

Frank W. Miller
fwmiller at cornfed.com