[uClinux-dev] ARM7/Integrator port pointers

Steve S Lin stevelin at avalent.com
Fri Mar 14 23:25:47 EST 2003

Hi Jerry,

Just download from the uclinux distribution instead of patching for a quick
jumpstart (it contains 2.4.20uc kernel now already patched)
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/dist/

Then grab the precompiled toolchain from here:
http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/m68k-elf-tools/arm-elf-tools-20011219.tar
.gz

And you're ready to start building. You'll need to configure for your
particular board-- I'm not sure if its already been added to the dist, but
if not just add to $PATH/uClinux-dist/vendors/<vendor_name>/<platform_name>.

I think there was a HOW-TO on this a while back ago, but (hopefully) it
shouldn't be too bad provided you have the programmer's manual for the
board. Happy hacking!

            --Steve