[uClinux-dev] Help with Motorola 68vz328ads eval board

Frank W. Miller fwmiller at cornfed.com
Fri Mar 14 21:34:14 EST 2003

Greetings,

I've been blessed with a Motorola 68VZ328ADS Eval Board that includes a
monochrome 320x240 LCD with Touch Panel Interface.  I've done a bit of
development with it using the Metrowerks tools during the eval period
but I'd really prefer to do my development using Linux.  I was hoping I
might find some guidance here.  This board is the eval system that
mirrors most closely the Palm systems.  I believe it can run Palm OS if
loaded correctly.  Anyway, I need help with aquiring the right gcc based
development tools, a bootloader, and debugger if possible.

Many thanks in advance,
FM

Frank W. Miller
fwmiller at cornfed.com