[uClinux-dev] generic bus device driver under uClinux kernel 2.0.38 running on M5272C3

Juntang li_juntang at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:43:26 EST 2003

Hi,

    We have connected a generic bus peripheral to M5272C3, directly via data bus, address bus and
control lines. The generic bus device has read-enable and write-enable pins, but hasn't any chip-
select pin.
    At present, we need to write a driver for this generic bus device. However, we haven't any
experience for driver programming. Does anybody can give us some clews or referential drivers?

TIA
Juntang