[uClinux-dev] Daemonize a process

Kendrick Hamilton hamilton at sedsystems.ca
Thu Mar 13 09:25:13 EST 2003

If I remember correctly, the reason why your process is killed is because
it recevies a signal (hang up I think). The default hang up signal action
for a process is to abort the process. You can change the signal handler
so it ignores the hang up signal. There may be a few other signal handlers
you may need to alter. Look at man 7 signal.
Kendrick