[uClinux-dev] Daemonize a process

Markus Pietrek maillist at fsforth.de
Thu Mar 13 08:01:48 EST 2003

Hi Roope,

> Try something like this. Fairly standard stuff but I haven't tried this
> is uClinux so it might need some modifications.

Thanks for your answer. I'm sorry, but I should have emphasized only the issue
that background processes are not the same as daemons and where the caveats
are (as I'm aware of them - sometimes I'm just too quick with the send
button).

But all googlers will be happy about your answer, won't they? :-)

Bye,

--
Markus Pietrek
FS Forth-Systeme GmbH