[uClinux-dev] uClinux for Palm IIIc - Color Console support? (Please Read)

Michael F. Sharp mikes at tbc.net
Wed Mar 12 10:34:51 EST 2003

David,
Sounds like a good idea.... actually, I tried turning off all of the
console options, ( Frame buffer and Pilot Cosole were grayed out...),
even turned off MicroWindows and uClinux complained about a kernel panic
then, do_unblank_screen.

I see your point, though: Make uClinux work on the PDA, w/o video, only
working through a serial port. That way we know the platform works....

Any suggestions on how to make a "video-less" kernel for a PDA?

-Mike