[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Rene Gegusch rgegusch at mf.tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 12 06:14:24 EST 2003

once again without the attachment
OK, I followed your instructions and added the uC5272 directory, furthermore
 I added several uC5272 informations to the arch/m68knommu/config.in and
 Boards.mk files. Before I tried to replace them with the ones from the
 Arcturus Distribution. Finally I got the same error and this made me sad.
 Added the arch/m68knommu/config.in and Boards.mk files as an attachement.
 Maybe I misunderstood there somehting.
The .old files are the origin Arcturus ones.
I also attached the uC5272 files for your CVS directory.

Still thankful for further help
Rene