[uClinux-dev] uClinux for Palm IIIc - Color Console support? (Please Read)

Michael F. Sharp mikes at tbc.net
Tue Mar 11 20:47:11 EST 2003

Hi all,
HenrySimmons17 and I have a pretty good idea why uClinux won't boot on
the Palm IIIc. uClinux hangs short of building the screen because it
needs a color console driver. Before Henry and I waste too many brain
cells reinventing the wheel, can anybody tell me whether or not color
has been supported so far with uClinux? If not, we could use some
support here. There are linux color drivers available at:

http://www.erd.epson.com/vdc/RelSoft/1375/linux/13705linux.zip

 From Epson's site:
http://www.erd.epson.com/vdc/html/contents/S1D13705.htm

If anybody on the list can give us a little assistance, it would be a
plus. Not only that, uClinux would finally have a little color ;-)

Any help, suggestions, comments, code, etc, etc, welcomed =-)

-Mike