[uClinux-dev] uCdimm with 2.4.x Kernel

Hans Wilmers hans at wilmers.no
Tue Mar 11 07:30:07 EST 2003

Hi,
I am using uCdimm 68VZ328, and the 2.4.19 kernel worked for me out of the box
with uClinux-dist-20020927 and the precompiled toolchain
m68k-elf-tools-20020410 .

You may need to adapt the scheduler initialisation, if you need a precise
system time. This was discussed several times in this list.

I never used shared libraries, though.
If you get them working on 68VZ328, please tell the list!

I didn't get the time to test the new kernel distribution, but chances are
that it works right out of the box too.

Regards
Hans