AW: [uClinux-dev] uClinux and Dynamic Loading on Motorola Dragonball

Jurgen Mueller uClinux at muellerhydraulik.de
Mon Mar 10 16:39:45 EST 2003

Hi Patrick.

I think you can find some information at:

http://mailman.uclinux.org/pipermail/uclinux-dev/2002-July/009666.html

Is it possible that you are using function pointers. You only need to
initialize the pointer with the right function somwhere in an init routine.
Is this what you are searching for?

Regards

Juergen