[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Mon Mar 10 09:42:38 EST 2003

Hi Rene,

Rene Gegusch wrote:
> If I understand you, there are files missing to compile the project correctly.
> I do have the CD and I already checked for the mentioned crt0_ram.S file,
> which is there and the same as in my Arcturus Version.
> So, what shall I looking for?

If your target is the uC5272 (which I assume from your error output)
then you need the files under:

   linux-2.4.x/arch/m68knommu/platform/5272/uC5272

which are not at cvs.uclinux.org and so not in uClinux-dist.

You will also need to update the arch/m68knommu/config.in and
Boards.mk files, which also do not contain options for uC5272.