[uClinux-dev] bootloader environment

thomas chen tchen at on-go.com
Sat Mar 8 21:36:40 EST 2003

that would be nice... but are you doing something special?
i thought /proc is a read-only system, but i think if you can
use echo to write out to the configuration, that would be so much
easier...

so what is the trick?  ppcboot store the configruation in bunch
of contingous strings... (at least my version does that?...)