[uClinux-dev] How to use SNMPD

Patrice Kadionik kadionik at enseirb.fr
Fri Mar 7 10:12:58 EST 2003

Hi Phil,

I finished the translation in english language of my article on SNMP and
uclinux...it's available on line here :
http://www.enseirb.fr/~kadionik/embedded/snmp/english/net-snmp_english.html

Yes, you may use it in your training. Perhaps we can do a material
exchange...I have written some exercices on this theme for practical
exercices on uclinux for my students... I'll can give you it...I'm
interested by your formation...:
SDCS uClinux Munich Workshop.

Target Systems

   AT91 ArmTwister 2M FLash 8M Ram
   SnapGear Lite 5272 2M Flash 4M Ram
   uCDimm   VZ328 or 5272 2M FLash  8M Ram

This is an overview of topics covered in the workshop.
Phil Wilshire and Erwin Authried are continually developing more interesting
material to add to the course.

in order to complete mine... My course on embedded systems and uclinux
is online in my web page....

sincerely Yours;
Pat.