[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Fri Mar 7 08:44:11 EST 2003

Hi Rene,

Rene Gegusch wrote:
> Thank you for the information.
> It confusses me, that the download of the new distribution does not have it as
> you told us.
> My distribution file has a size of about 105mb, seems to be OK, doesn't it?

The latest distribution definately contains a uClinux-dist/user/ftpd
directory. If you don't have one then either you don't have the latest
distribution or it is corrupted.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Pty Ltd                               PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.SnapGear.com