[uClinux-dev] GDB enabled Make

Phil Wilshire philwil at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 07:55:56 EST 2003

HI Santoosh,
I tend not to depend on debuggers fro these sort of problems.

I isolate the test case and use flashing leds or serial port output to see what I am doing.

You can also use the technique of putting numbers into locations or even using a memory buffer to
drop printk data into.

I agree that sometimes this may take longet than using a proper debugger.

Lets see wht the others say.

  regards
     Phil