[uClinux-dev] GDB enabled Make

Santosh Bhat sanbhat at globaledgesoft.com
Fri Mar 7 00:18:48 EST 2003

Hi Phil , I am using the Jtag , abatron to debug the code.Now the problem
what i am facing is to debug the assembly files. Since I have not included
the enable-debug option in the make config(which increase the size to 14-15
mb) , i am just able to get the object dump and I'll have to execute from
that.I am debugging the entry-armv.S .

I wanted to know is there any way , through which I can enable the debug
option for few related files , so taht i'll be able to debug along with the
code , than just debugging the dumped code.

How is the debugging of thease codes done by you and others any tip faqs on
this ??

Any help pointer on this is appreciated.
Thanx in advance for the help.
Regards
Santosh