[uClinux-dev] FTP Server on the 5272 board

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Thu Mar 6 19:22:19 EST 2003

Hi Lars-Ake,

Lars-Åke Ekstrand wrote:
> There seems to be a ftp server in the new uClinux dist. At least there is a directory called user/ftpd. I just downloaded the dist so I haven't checked it further yet. Anyone who knows anything about this ftp daemon?

I have used it on VM targets with glibc, not sure if its
default setup is going to build against uClibc or uC-libc.
Shouldn't be too hard to get working with these though.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear Pty Ltd                               PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.SnapGear.com