[uClinux-dev] GDB enabled Make

Santosh Bhat sanbhat at globaledgesoft.com
Thu Mar 6 09:47:46 EST 2003

Hi List ,
I am trying to debug the ARM7 core . I have a 8 mb ram . when I compile the
code with debug enabled (without any applications ) it is coming up to 13-14
mb of which i will not be able to download in to my RAM . Is there any way ,
selectively I can choose the files of which i want to debug , enable only
those with -g so that I'll be able to debug from the source ???
If yes which are the dependencies/Make files i will have to examine ??

Any help/pointer on this is appreciated.
Regards
Santosh Bhat