[uClinux-dev] mc68328digi.h for uclinux2.4.x

Georges Menie g.menie at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 5 15:55:10 EST 2003

Thanks for the link, the touchscreen patch seems to be the origin of
what's is in CVS, and the patch contains the wrong .h :-0

drivers/char/mc68328digi.h define a struct mc68328_params which was used
by the .c in its version 1.1 (from cvs linux-2.0.x tree history)
committed back in 1998...

the .c has been completely rewritten since its version 1.2, and the
header was moved from drivers/char to include/linux when the .c reached
its version 1.4 (2.0.x tree).

I am going to drop a note to Daniel to see if he still have the new .h

Regards,
Georges