[uClinux-dev] mc68328digi.h for uclinux2.4.x

Georges Menie g.menie at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 5 14:20:46 EST 2003

I'm starting to work on a touchscreen driver for my 68VZ328 board, I
want to reuse the existing mc68328digi driver but the CVS repository for
uClinux.2.4.x does not contains linux-2.4.x/include/linux/mc68328digi.h.

there is a linux-2.4.X/drivers/char/mc68328digi.h but the c file
includes <linux/mc68628digi.h> and the .h in drivers/char seems to be a
leftover from a previous version, the driver does not compile with it.

I did copy the linux/mc68328digi.h from uClinux-2.0.x and had to modify
it a bit before compiling successfully the driver.

Does anybody knows if there is a uClinux-2.4.x version of this file ?

The change I made were enough to compile, but may be the 2.4 version has
more changes which are necessary to make it work... I can't test it as
my hardware is diffferent. I would like to have a 'stable' base before
starting to adapt the driver.

Regards,
Georges