[uClinux-dev] Pbs running busybox

Thierry STRUDEL thierry.strudel at st.com
Wed Mar 5 10:55:08 EST 2003

Hi David,

busybox does work, it was a uCLibc porting problem, the way the syscall were implemented was doing a call so the Link Register was taken from the stack which was altered by the child. It is mandatory not to perform any call so that the return is done using the kernel restored LR and not the one taken from the stack.

Thierry