[uClinux-dev] FrameBuffer for MCF5272

Heiko Degenhardt heiko.degenhardt at sentec-elektronik.de
Wed Mar 5 01:24:37 EST 2003

Hi Calò,

* On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 05:53:18PM +0100, Calò Massimo wrote:
>     does anybody have any information about using framebuffer on a
> MCF5272 based board?

yes. I've made a framebuffer driver (uClinux kernel 2.4.x, MCF5272
based board) for an Epson S1D13706. It works, actually, so I can
play ntetris on microwindows now. ;)

I haven't really finished that work, currently. I have to check
everything again, clean up the source, document it etc. This may
take me some weeks, because I currently have to do some other stuff.

If you are interested, and can't wait until I get everything into
cvs, I could send you my changed files.

Rgds.
Heiko.