[uClinux-dev] Eb55 boot problems.

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Tue Mar 4 08:40:09 EST 2003

To run uClinux from flash, you will need a link script. The 2.0 kernel
from cvs.uclinux.org doesn't have one, I think. I have done that for the
EB01 and the EB63 quite a long time ago, have a look at
cvs.home.at/kernel/include/asm-armnommu/arch-eb01/rom.ld to see how its
done. Be aware that the kernel source there is not maintained anymore
for quite a long time since I have moved to 2.4.

Regards,
Erwin