[uClinux-dev] Eb55 boot problems.

Mathieu Rousseau mathieu-rousseau at ifrance.com
Tue Mar 4 08:02:26 EST 2003

Hi thanks

I already saw this, not very very much information. but anyway, i want to run uClinux from from, theorically it's possible, right? But at boot will it recopy completly in RAM? if yes, sure i can't run uClinux, but if execution is from the flash, i think it's possible.

what do you think?

thanks

Mathieu Rousseau