[uClinux-dev] UCLINUX for PALM

HenrySimmons17 HenrySimmons17 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 3 22:46:45 EST 2003

Hello Mike
uClinux is trying to run that is why you have to hard reset.
Check the following files:
 In file: linux/arch/m68knommu/platform/68EZ328/PalmV/ram.ld
 Chane to read:
 ram  :   ORIGIN =  0x00000800,  LENGTH =  0x00800000 - 0x00000800
 eram :  ORIGIN =  0x00800000,  LENGTH =  0

 In file: linux/arch/m68kn0mmu/platform/68EZ328/PalmV/crt0_ram.S
      Just below  DEBUG( 'B );
Change the line:    moveal #0x001ffff0, %ssp
Change to:           moveal #0x007ffff0,  %ssp
Add line:              move.l #0x00800000, %a0
Add line:              move.l  %a0, _ramend
Henry