[uClinux-dev] uClinux Training Workshop Ottawa March 25-28th.

Phil Wilshire philwil at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 12:00:38 EST 2003

Hi All,

Once again, please forgive the commercial.

I am planning another uClinux workshop, this time in Ottawa Canada.

Dates are March 25th - 28th 2003.

This will be very similar in content to the Munich Workshop and will feature both
ARM and Coldfire development targets.

The class is designed to be of interest to both beginners and experienced developers.

Key topics include:

  * Working with the toolchain
  * Debugging using BDM and JTAG
  * Simulators
  * Kernel API and interface
  * System Calls
  * Kernel Boot Sequence
  * Working with Flash Memory
  * Simple Bootloaders
  * Modules and Device Drivers
  * Using Interrupts
  * Power Management
  * Embedded Hard Real Time
  * Working with User Code
  * Configuring and using Boa
  * Threads

Please contact me if you are interested in attending this class.
regards,
  Phil Wilshire

--
SDCS -- System Design & Consulting Services LLC, http://www.sysdcs.com
** Embedded Linux Training **  email me for details