[uClinux-dev] setjmp / floatpoint

thomas chen tchen at on-go.com
Sun Mar 2 23:01:29 EST 2003

dave... i am not quite sure what you mean....

in
vendor/xxx/yyy/config.uClibc

there is a definition for
HAS_FLOATING_POINT = true

and in
uClinux/uClibc/Makefile

if $(HAS_FLOATING_POINT) == true
then
	echo #define __UCLIBC_HAS_FLOAT__ >> include/bits/uClibc_config.h

however,  there is nothing for __UCLIBC_HAS_SOFT_FLOAT__

the problem then in setjmp.S

#if	defined __UCLIBC_HAS_FLOAT__ and !defined __UCLIBC_HAS_SOFT_FLOAT__
....  <we dont want to get here since we really have no hardware
floating
point>

#endif

clearly the issue seem to be __UCLIBC_HAS_SOFT_FLOAT__ should be defined
some where...  ?????