[uClinux-dev] UCLINUX for PALM

Michael F. Sharp mikes at tbc.net
Sun Mar 2 16:17:31 EST 2003

Henry,
Well, I recompiled the kernel again, this time with all three options
below. I fired up minicom /dev/ttyS0, but didn't see any activity while
uClinux was ordering pages. I had to hard reset the PDA to get it
operational again. Minicom was indeed configured correctly, because I
can see Hotsync sending "garbage" when I attempted to "Hotsync" with
Minicom - so that part, I know is working.

Where do we go from here? Seems as though uClinux is ordering pages,
wonder if I have the RAM/ROM configuration set up properly? I'm pretty
sure that the Palm IIIc has 2M ROM and 8M RAM. What numbers do I need to
verify for this?

Thanks,
Mike