[uClinux-dev] UCLINUX for PALM

HenrySimmons17 HenrySimmons17 at netzero.net
Sun Mar 2 01:10:17 EST 2003

Hello Michael
Since you did not get any messages from the PalmOS that is great.
What has happen is the PalmLoader.c has loaded the uClinux startup
code --crt0_ram.S--- and executed the jmp 800 line. Now the
kernel is trying to run. The next step is you are looking for the uClinux
Penguin. Check your make Xconfig setup:
the following 3 must be set to  "Y" or "y"..
CONFIG_CONSOLE   (Y/n)  y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER  (Y/n) y
CONFIG_PILOT_CONSOLE  (Y/n) y
See below.