[uClinux-dev] Offtopic: uClinux engineering work wanted....

David Anderson david.coldfire at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 11:51:11 EST 2003

Hello folks,

I'm looking for contract development work in the uCLinux field. I'm
specifically familiar with the Coldfire family of processors, and can design
device drivers, boot loaders, flash programmer, application code etc. for
networked, serial comms, and control/instrumentation type products. General
C and assembler language programming. Good hardware design knowledge.

I would either tender or agree an hourly rate with any potential client(s),
and perform all development work in the U.K. .

David J.Anderson, B.Sc(Eng), MIEE.

mailto:david.anderson at devandes.com
David Anderson, Church Hatch
22 Market Place, Ringwood.