[uClinux-dev] UCLINUX for PALM

HenrySimmons17 HenrySimmons17 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 1 02:14:14 EST 2003

You are looking to see how your registers are configured
so you can set FFFFF116
 in vendors/3com/palm-loader/PalmLoader.c.
correctly.
Set up debugger again  running in shortcut ..1 mode.
type att
type dm fffff116
It will look approximately like this:
dm fffff116
FFFFF116: 3A 81 00 60 00 00 00 00   00 00 00
the first 4 characters is the register setting. I my case it's 3A81.
Setting them in hex is 0x3a81.
The value you read from the debugger you replace (in 2 places in hex) in the
file:
vendors/3com/palm-loader/PalmLoader.c.
example:
asm volatile (" movew #0x3a81, 0xfffff116");
Henry