[uClinux-dev] Re: What's "ioctl(TIOCSETD): Unknown error22(22)" under MCF5272C3 with uClinux 2.0.38

Juntang li_juntang at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:09:27 EST 2003

Hi,

  I have tried pppd over null modem cable between MCF5272C3 and PC RedHat 7.2, but still encountering problems.
  The command executed on both machines are:
        pppd -detach crtscts lock <local IP>:<remote IP> /dev/ttyS1 19200 &
  The debug information in /var/log/syslog in MCF5272C3 side is:
        pppd: pppd 2.3.8 started by (unknown), uid 0
        pppd: ioctl(TIOCSETD): Unknown error 22(22)
        pppd: Exit.
  In PC side, only the  "pppd[...]: pppd 2.4.1 started by root, uid 0" can be gotten.

  What's the reason?

Regards,
Juntang