[uClinux-dev] Error compiling uClinux kernel on host kernel 2.4.7

MG-technik at gmx.de MG-technik at gmx.de
Tue Aug 27 02:57:58 EDT 2002

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help. I'll try it out. I tested my board and
found out, that a permanent watchdog-reset corrupt the boot process from the
FLASH. All addresspins and data pins are high and every 2 seconds (watchdog
time) a very short pulse from high to low is execute at all addresslines and
datalines.

Do you have any opinion about that? :-))

Thanks, Michael.

http://www.gmx.net