[uClinux-dev] Palm IIIxe and uClinux

Dan Trainor dan at ript.org
Wed Aug 21 20:04:06 EDT 2002

Well, for one... did you use a pre-built image, or a home-brewed one?  I
tried the one on http://palm-linux.sourceforge.net (uClinuxPalm.prc),
and it doesn't seem to work.  It kills itself right after it tries to
mount the root filesystem.  I believe this image was made for the PalmV,
which might be why it doesn't work properly.  But then again, why would
it boot and get that far...?

More questions will follow, I appreciate the patience :)

-dt