[uClinux-dev] USB Host Controller questions

Alex Busteed abusteed at hcv.com.au
Tue Aug 20 20:16:27 EDT 2002

Hi guys,

I will be embedding a USB Host controller into my uclinux system. I'm just wondering what sort of support for USB Host controllers is available in uClinux 2.4.x. In particular

Which versions of uclinux 2.4.x support USB host functionality?

Does uclinux 2.4.x support non-PCI based USB Host Controllers?

And the really specific question ... How do you add support for an embedded USB Host controller into the system (e.g Cypress SL811HS)?

Thanks for your help
-- Alex