[uClinux-dev] Problem reading from external device/Chip select on MCF5272

Heiko Degenhardt heiko.degenhardt at sentec-elektronik.de
Wed Aug 14 02:52:45 EDT 2002

Hi Jean-Francois,

* On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 03:14:27PM -0400, Jean-Francois Mailloux
* wrote:
> I am able to read directly from flash address space and sdram too
> but not from the address range on the new device I added. Every
> register(CSBRx and CSORx) are written perfectly at the statup by
> colilo.

Additional to what Phil suggests:
To verify that there is everything correct with your config you
could try to run colilo through m68k-bdm-elf-gdb (or just the
debugger with some init script) via BDM, and read the memory
locations there (without linux getting started on the target).

Rgds.
Heiko.