[uClinux-dev] About uCSimm FLASH Programming

Rajendra Rajguru rajendra_rajguru at email.com
Wed Aug 14 01:35:38 EDT 2002

Hi All,

         I have Lineo uCSimm development board with me and I am planning to write my OWN Custome bootloader to replace existing Bootloader which is there on uCsimm Development Board. For this perpose I want to program the FLASH on uCsimm Board. I am not able to determine the addresses on which to write the command sequences. I am aware of Basic things about FLASH programming, but tell me more about it, in Context of ucSimm On Board FLASH.

         Is there anyone , who had previously done such type FLASH programming? If yes, then plaese tell me more about it and addresses in the FLASH.

Regards,
Rajendra.