[uClinux-dev] MTD and JFFS (connecting to Jffs2 , trueffs , MTD and blockmem topic)

Jean-Christophe ARNU (JX) arnu at paratronic.fr
Thu Aug 1 11:32:29 EDT 2002

Hi all,
	I've read this thread (interesting).
	I've two Flash memories and I would like to use JFFS/JFFS2 on top of MTD to
access them (these flash are Fujitsu MBM29LV160T-80/90/12 or Toshiba
TC58FVT160 and it has been said in the thread that such Flahs might be MTD
Compliant).
	My question is where should I start to look at as a starting point to use MTD
(and configure it as well) to comply with my hardware architecture?

	Thanks by advance!

--
Jean-Christophe ARNU
One monk said to the other, "The fish has flopped out of the net! How will it