[uClinux-dev] Debugger and other stuff

mathias.fritzson at mecel.se mathias.fritzson at mecel.se
Mon Apr 29 11:26:36 EDT 2002

Kendrick Hamilton wrote:
>I used single step with sds cross compiler and I saw no problems with it
>tracking structs.

Did you put up any special paths or commands more than the "set srclist"
command ?

It finds all files for us but the variables are still messed up, might be
something more to set, there are complicated projects here but not as
complex as the kernel so none has been able to hint me in the right
direction here..

Cheers

/Mathias