[uClinux-dev] make dep error under Cygwin

Valera valera at soling.ur.ru
Fri Apr 26 00:39:39 EDT 2002

> If you go into the Makefile, look for expressions that are quoted using `
`
> marks.  Replace these with ' ' and things should work better.  I don't
know
> why this is, but it worked for me.

No, in my Makefile no entering ``. Also, problem not in CR/LF.
I think a problem in Cygwin, moreover in make dependens.

See make dep logs:
/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/net -name SCCS -prune -o -follow -name
\*.h ! -name modversions.h -print` > .hdepend
scripts/mkdep: error 22
make[1]: *** [dep-files] Error1

In other words, "make" can't make .hdepend which can containing dependens
for "make".

Any body considers otherwise? Please help me? :)