[uClinux-dev] uClibc problems

Stefan Keller-Tuberg stefan.keller-tuberg at alcatel.com
Tue Apr 23 10:15:17 EDT 2002

Hi,

Here's the problem: When I compile and run a "hello world" programme using
uC-libc, it works OK. When I compile and run the same programme using uClibc, it
crashes with an address error (compiler and linker don't complain at all). Any
hints?

I'm using a uCsimm, the 20020410 version of m68k-elf-tools, the 20020411 version
of uClinux-dist. I copied the Lineo/uCdimm version of config.uClibc into
Lineo/uCsimm in order to compile and use uClibc.

I expect the answer is going to be simple. I just can't see it.

Thanks,
Stefan