[uClinux-dev] 2nd newbie problem with kernal build

Peter Ogilvy petero at cvs.com.au
Mon Apr 15 02:18:51 EDT 2002

Thanks to all who responded to my first question.

I installed the tools from / and I got through
make dep
without any errors. Is it worth adding this to the
http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/source.html
page? It might save the group from answering this
question again.

I'm now getting the attached error when I run make
(only the last few lines are included).

It seems to me I'm missing the /tftpboot directory,
although I've got the image.bin file so it appears
the make has got far enough so this may not be critical.

A second question I have is related to the xconfig
target selection. We have now got our SnapGear LITE,
but I couldn't decide which target to select
to build a kernal for it. I took a guess and used the
SnapGear VPN option and got similar errors as above
after doing the make. What is the correct target
for the SnapGear LITE board?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Peter