[uClinux-dev] relocs problems with arm

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Fri Nov 30 15:01:28 EST 2001

I took 0xa6530040 and 0x020d0000 from a debbugger.
and 0x46a4 from a file dump.

> That elf2flt I pointed to does generate a file with big endian
> data (opposit a norma x86 PC).

Are you sure? It doesn't seemed so. When I dumped the reloc enties, they
looked like little endian.
anyway i may be mistaken, since i had 4 version of elf2flt around i may have
used the wrong one.

Anyway the latest from David is working.

Thanks.

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com