[uClinux-dev] [Help] Full C/C++ GNU Toolchain for ARM uClinux

Brian bwang at mltc.com.tw
Thu Nov 29 02:37:17 EST 2001

Hello all,

I have been working on a port of ARM uClinux to our board based on the
uClinux for ARM7TDMI
development kit we purchased from Lineo.  It has been pretty smooth since I
do not have to worry too
much about how to set up the toolchain.  Digging through the mailing list
archive also helps a lot. : )

However, as the project evolves, the need for a C++ compiler emerges.  I
searched in the archive but
did not find a solution.  Is there already a full C/C++ toolchain that
supports uClinux for
ARM7TDMI, for the userland applications of course?  Please give me some
pointers.

Thanks. : )

Brian