[uClinux-dev] relocs problems with arm

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Wed Nov 28 23:55:51 EST 2001

Hi Fabrice,

Here is the one I have been using recently:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/utilities/arm-elf-elf2flt-20011114.tar.gz

It certainly generates relocation entries.

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Wizard        EMAIL:  gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear                                       PHONE:    +61 7 3435 2888
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia              WEB:   www.snapgear.com