[uClinux-dev] relocs problems with arm

Durgesh Pattamatta DPattamatta at valencesemi.com
Wed Nov 28 21:46:05 EST 2001

Make sure that you are linking to proper bfd library when you are building
the elf2flt tool.
In the make file of elf2flt tool explicitly specify the bfd and iberty
library files.
If your make has
LDFLAGS = -L$(TOOLDIR)/lib -lbfd -liberty
replace it with
LDFLAGS = -L$(TOOLDIR)/lib $(TOOLDIR)/lib/libbfd.a $(TOOLDIR)/lib/libiberty

note: TOOLDIR is the directory where you install your arm cross compiler
tool chain.

Hope this solves your problem. And while building your program use ld -r.

cheers,
durgesh