[uClinux-dev] SSL or SSH on UcLinux ?

Giuseppe Colucciello Jcolucciello at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 11:04:52 EST 2001

Tony,

Thanks for your prompt answer...
I am basically wnat to know if there is a port for UcLinux
(I guess yes) since you are running on SnapGear, which code
base should I use?
I am trying to setup (come sort of secure connection) server/client,
even a simple secure Telnet to start....

BTW: I also have a snapgear box here, can I use that for development
as well?

THANKS AGAIN!
Joe